Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Not off to a good start...

Well, day 2 and I am not getting off on the right foot.  Yesterday while my daughter was doing homework...while she "just sat" there and did her work, she miraculously fell on the floor and landed on her arm/elbow.  I'm sure you can guess what happened next....

Yes, sadly she broke her elbow. So its been a little hectic over here.  I am still not sure what happened and I am only being filled in by my 6 yr old daughter and by the one who was "just" sitting there.  But regardless my poor girl will have to be in a cast for a couple of weeks.  She seems to be in good spirits and really that is all that matters.  She told me today that "this was her life for a while so she was going to make it work."

I love that perspective!!! Motherhood can be gut wrenching sometimes.  But that is the way of life eh?

I will return tomorrow back on track....(at least this tied in perfectly to the subject). 


                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment